The territory of Alpes-Maritimes will become the unique playground of the new edition of the Ultra-Trail® Côte d'Azur Mercantour, offering an exceptional 145 km course between sea and mountains, featuring exceptional landscapes.
Trails of Vésubie again on the program!
In parallel with the flagship event of 145 km and 90 km, for fans of shorter distances, other formats are available. So that everyone can be part of the Ultra-trail® Côte d'Azur Mercantour adventure, 5 other distances form the Trails de la Vésubie panel:
• The 70 km: 5 000 m D + / D- at the gates of the Mercantour National Park with the peak of Mont Pépoiri at 2,674 m.
• The 45 km: 3 100 m D + / D- with culminating point Mount Archas at 2,526 m altitude.
• The 25 km: Discovery Trail with 1,400 m D + / D- and for culminating the summit of Caïre Gros at 2,087 m
• 12 km Vésubienne: with 800 m D + / D- and two successive departures: a timed and one for fans of
• The Vertical Kilometer of Saint-Martin-Vésubie: 4.5 km of dry climb from the center of Saint-Martin-Vésubie to the Cime de la Palu with 1,150 of D + with the summit: a splendid panorama on the Mercantour!
Note for those registered in the 2018 edition: being nisher of one of these distances (excluding KV) allows you to win points for the UTMB 201
Aire Saint Michel - 06100 NICE