业界及媒体空间 网络实时观景 14°
-/+

Nice Côte d'Azur Metropolitan Convention and Visitors Bureau

X 在线预订您的酒店住宿或一卡通 预订
 
 
 
 
 
‹ 返回

CHATEAU MUSÉE GRIMALDI

Built in 1309 for Rainier Grimaldi and converted into an Italian-style residence in around 1620, Château Grimaldi was bought by Cagnes Council in 1937 and became the municipal museum in 1946.
chateau-musee-grimaldi
chateau-musee-grimaldi_139760
chateau-musee-grimaldi_4202
chateau-musee-grimaldi_4413
Place du Château - Haut-de-Cagnes - 06800 CAGNES-SUR-MER
咨询电话: +33(0)4 92 02 47 35

开放时间:10:00-12:00 14:00-17:00 (01/10-31/03) - 10:00-12:00 14:00-18:00 (01/04-30/06 et 01/09-30/09) - 10:00-13:00 14:00-18:00 (01/07-31/08)
每年关闭 : 01/01, 25/12
每周休息日:星期二 全天,
Situated at the heart of the medieval village of Haut-de-Cagnes, the château is home to the “Musée de l’olivier”, the Solidor donation (forty portraits of Suzy Solidor painted by famous artists such as Foujita, Lempicka, Laurencin, Picabia, etc.), an outstanding painted baroque ceiling and a number of contemporary art exhibitions.
Guided tours on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 10am (July / August: at 10am, 11am and 12 noon). Meet at the Chateau entrance.

雷尼尔-格里马尔迪城堡博物馆(CHATEAU MUSEE GRIMALDI)位于卡涅高部(Haut - DE- Cagnes)的中世纪村庄的心脏位置。这个城堡,建于14 世纪初,最初是一个堡垒。在17世纪被翻新,并以巴洛克风格装饰点缀。又于1946年变身为市政博物馆。博物馆收藏了橄榄树和现代艺术藏品,其中包括40多副著名的歌舞表演者苏茜索里多尔的画像......

FRP的益处 :
Free access

区域:
  • Coastal area around Nice
  • Cagnes-sur-Mer
Voir la carte > ‹ 返回