Parc de la Grande Corniche - Route de la Revère - Accès par Eze le Col - 06360 EZE
咨询电话： +33(0)4 93 85 85 58开放时间：
18:00-22:00 (heure d'hiver) ou 19:00-23:00 (heure d'été)每周休息日：
星期一 全天, 星期日 全天,
Dispositions spéciales Covid-19 :
Planned re-opening of the Astrorama on June 2 (tbc), with implementation of the following preventive measures :
- limitation to 50 participants
- provision of disinfectant masks and gels
- reception, services and outdoor activities
- disinfection of animation equipment and premises after each use
- spacing of participants and/or groups of participants
- limitation of planetarium sessions to 10 participants with separate entrance and exit
- projection of the image captured by a telescope on the big screen
Scientific presentation: introduction to astronomy, events to explore the solar system, understand the distances in the universe, gravity etc., planetarium sessions, water rocket launches, sky, moon and planet observation using instruments.
From 1/1 to 31/5 and 1/10 to 31/12: Saturday evening - 1/6 to 11/7 and 1/9 to 30/9: Friday and Saturday evenings - 15/7 to 31/8: from Tuesday to Friday evening. Reservations: www.astrorama.net or firstname.lastname@example.org
Located at an altitude of 650 metres, above the village of Eze, Astrorama is a true balcony to the stars. For 4 hours everyone can explore astronomy, use the telescopes, attend the planetarium shows. "Open Sky" event (without conference) "Star Show" (with conference), tailor-made events and exclusive booking of the premises.
"Open Sky" event (without conference) "Star Show" (with conference), tailor-made events and exclusive booking of the premises.
Free entry to evenings and festivals.
Voir la carte >
- Coastal area around Nice